- Specifically designed for bucket elevators
- Both head and tail pulley designs available
- Crowned or parallel
- Slatted open design
- Cleaning cones to minimise product build-up
- Mild, alloy or stainless steel
- Welded or fixed by taperlock bushes
- Ringspan locking mechanism available
- Many lagging options available
- Painted and/or coated to customer specifications
Traditional designs of spiral wood drums as used in the conveyor industry do not lend themselves to the arduous enclosed environment of the bucket elevator.
Further to this 4B Braime now offer drums specifically designed for both elevator head and elevator tail pulleys.
The drums can be supplied either crowned or parallel machined to optimise tracking, most are made with a slatted open design and supplied with cleaning cones to minimise build up.
Shafts and drums can be made in mild steel, alloy steel and stainless steel to customer requirements.
Pulleys can be supplied either plain, primed, finish painted or PTFE coated for very sticky applications.