The 4B Group of companies is part of the BRAIME GROUP PLC, registered on the London stock market.
The principal activities of the Braime Group are the manufacture of deep drawn metal presswork and the distribution of material handling components and monitoring equipment. Manufacturing activity is delivered through the Group’s subsidiary Braime Pressings Limited and the distribution activity through the Group’s 4B division.
Braime Pressings specialises in metal presswork, including deep drawing, multi-stage progression and transfer presswork. Founded in 1888, the business has over 130 years of manufacturing experience. The metal presswork segment operates across several industries including the automotive sector and supplies external as well as group customers.
The subsidiaries within the 4B division are industry leaders in developing high quality, innovative and dependable material handling components for the agricultural and industrial sectors. They provide a range of complementary products including elevator buckets, elevator and conveyor belting, elevator bolts and belt fasteners, forged chain, level monitors and sensors and controllers for monitoring safety and providing preventative maintenance systems which facilitate handling and minimise the risk of explosion in hazardous areas.
For more information, visit: www.braimegroup.com
The 4B DIVISION
The 4B material handling components business operates from a number of locations around the globe allowing us to be close to our core markets. The 4B Group consists of the following companies:
- 4B Braime Components Limited, operating from Leeds, UK
- 4B Elevator Components Limited, operating from Morton, Illinois, USA
- 4B France SARL - operating from Lamotte Warfusee, France
- 4B Africa Elevator Components (Pty) Limited, operating from Johannesburgh, South Africa
- 4B Australia Pty Limited, operating from Queensland, Australia
- 4B Asia Pacific Company Limited, operating from Samutprakam, Thailand
- 4B Braime (Changzhou) Industrial Control Equipment Co Limited, operating from Changzhou, China.
Along with a global network of distributors, the 4B Group exports to over fifty countries.